The Mahindra PikUp has been updated for 2020 with a raft of refinements, including new signature front grille, projection headlamps and daylight running LEDs, with new fog light assembly.
The New Generation Pik-Up provides a 34-degree approach angle with a sturdy and heavy-duty ladder frame chassis that can carry a payload of up to 1095 kgs with a 2.5 tonnes braked towing capacity.
The 103 KW, 2.2 Litre common rail intercooled turbo diesel engine produces a peak torque of 320 Nm. The 6-speed smooth shift manual gearbox with Dana Spicer axels and Eaton self-locking differential adds to the driving pleasure both on city roads and tough off-road tracks.
Launched in Australia in 2007, the PikUp has built a trusted and solid reputation as a reliable, rugged and value for money ute for the Australian market. Over 500,000 PikUps & Scorpio SUVs have been sold globally since the launch of the original Scorpio in 2002.
Introduced new for 2020 is a factory available Pastoral Pack with a winch compatible steel bull bar with bash plate, new side brush rails, snorkel and tow bar, canvas seat covers and vinyl floor for just $35,990 Drive Away with standard GPA (General Purpose Aluminium) Tray. Customers can choose many upgrade options including galvanised steel and colour coded trays along with many other factory accessories to complete the vehicle to their desire. It is backed by a factory 5 Year, 100,000km limited warranty, 5-year roadside assist and 4 year, 55,000km capped price service program.
There are 4 variants:
- The Single Cab PikUp is available in 4×2 S6+ with FREE base GPA Tray from $23,990 Drive Away.
- The Single Cab PikUp is available in 4×4 S6+ with FREE base GPA Tray from $27,990 Drive Away.
- The Single Cab PikUp is available in 4×4 S6+ with FREE base GPA Tray as a Pastoral Pack with Steel Bull Bar, Brush Rails, Snorkel, Tow Bar, Vinyl Floor, Canvas Seat Cover and bash plate from $35,990 Drive Away.
- The Dual Cab PikUp is available in 4×4 S10+ with Factory Tub from $32,990 Drive Away.
- Optional Trays available in Heavy Duty Aluminium, Galvanised Steel and Colour Coded Galvanised Steel are available and very by state, see your dealer for details.
- 4 Colours available at Launch – Artic White, De-Sat Silver, Napoli Black and Red Rage